Monday, November 26, 2007

i love 1st person shooting games!

LOL.

i used to think games like counter strike, are silly and not my type. but i've since change my opinion of 1st person shooting games. i played, together with my brother, Spec Ops on playstation coupla years ago. really got a sense of achievement when the whole mission is completed. hahaha. and it was really fun to partner with my brother to beat the enemies.
den my bro gave me his PS, n i played Syphon Filter on it (a year ago or so). i even got to complete the whole game! it was so cool, cos its the 1st ever game on PS that i completed before my brother did. hahaha.
.
ever since, i tried to find similar games to play, but mostly, i played them only for a while, bcos the gameplay not smooth, or i didnt like the movement n the controls stuff, not user friendly..

den i bot my DS, so havent touched the PS in a long time. except when i play PS2 with my brother (yesterday i won him 4-2 using my liverpool against his arsenal, and he couldnt believe the scoreline.. hahaha). and for DS, i thought there wont be shooting games. cos DS games are usually the cooking mama type. hahaha.

BUT!! out came Call of Duty 4!! woo hoo!! its good!! really good!! i like the controls, movement is smooth, aiming relatively easy to handle. I LOVE THIS GAME! my only complaint is, its too short. i got so impressed that i started searching for similar games on DS. and i found Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, its less user friendly than CoD4, but still a good game. i hate games that require me to run around too much. like castlevania, i get stuck easily, cos duno where to go, cannot find way out. so both Call of Duty n Goldeneye are great games to me.

No comments: