Sunday, February 3, 2008

happy birthday to me...

i turned a year older. yesterday.

and not many remembered. but thats perfectly fine, i'm quite insignificant and very low-profile, so i'm fine with not getting many well wishes or greetings. haha.

sigh.

but, i'm quite sad, cos i feel so empty... it seems i havent achieved anythin major in my life. sure, i graduated from NUS, some told me its quite an achievement.. but so did hundreds of thousands of other people who hold even better degrees than me! haha. and i have no car, no drivers license, no flat, no air con, and worse, no boyfriend! =(

i seriously dread going visiting during chinese new year. and the worse thing is, i'm yet another year older! and so damn single!!! $&%$&#%&#@!!!

hx asked me what i wanted for my bday. i said the same thing as last year (and the year before), that i want a bf. haha. i'll want a partner, it would be great to have someone to love and be loved. the sad thing is, i don't even have a target right now! sheesh! my life sucks. sigh. i really hope i wont be lonely and empty anymore the same time next year... i'm OPEN TO ALL OPTIONS, guys... girls... i'm all ok!! hahahaha.. joking. it will be nice to make more friends too. i need to widen my circle of friends. ha.

only one thing though, loser jerks n bitches wont be considered.

LOL.

No comments: