Sunday, February 22, 2009

S.H.E autograph session at east point

on 21st Feb 2009.

i was there. and i got their autograph! and shook their hands!! woot! they were all very friendly and smiley, even though they've been sitting there, signing non-stop for hours. really admire their professionalism. they made a point to smile at every fan, which is quite something.

i took alot of photos and videos. very fulfilling ones, bcos i borrowed my brother's digi camera. heh heh, must be prepared this time, after the blurry video i took at the airport. sigh.

anyway, i will never forget the scene where Hebe looked at me, smiled, and shake hands with me. i will probably replay that scene in my mind time and again, so that i will forever remember it and bring that memory with me until i breathe my last. haha.

No comments: