Sunday, December 9, 2007

i got my 2nd baby-G!!

ok. please don't assume i spend $$ like tap water running. my 1st baby-G watch, i got it in primary 4 or 5. it was a present from my mom. it wasnt my bday or anythin, so that time i tot, WAH, so good got present!! den later i found out, its cos she's taking my brother to holiday in hongkong. PAH!! i remember she bought me several cassette tapes (like "now that's wat i call music", yah.. haha) and when she left for airport, she told me i should behave myself, listen to grandma, admire my watch and listen to the songs. hahahahha...

anyway, 14 years later, i bought my 2nd baby-G watch. i still wear my 1st one now n den, it used to be blue n white. now its blue n yellow. hahahah!! 14 years liao leh, white of cos turn yellow lah. but i still wear it, and very much treasure it.

i LOVE the new watch!!!!! i've been wanting to get it since i saw it in the magazines. i wasn't actually crazy abt getting a watch. baby-Gs are expensive!! i mean, most of my watches are the pasar malam $10 kind. eh, can tell time can liao wat, rite? anyway, i wanted to get it because its SHE's special limited edition! i tink the magazine was oct or nov issue. it said it will arrive in dec. wah lau, i was so scared that it will be sold out or wat leh. hahahah...

den on friday (err... 7th dec?) i checked out the casio counter at Tang's. WOW! its on display!! its finally arrived!! i faster 二话不说 ask the sales person to let me try. and after like 10 secs, i said "ok ill get it, could u give me a new piece?" LOL. ppl who know me, should know that when i go shopping, i usually wont buy anythin, or that ill tink for a LONG time. haha. den the sales person searched her drawers, here there everywhere. den she said "sorry, i cannot find where the pieces are, we're very messy now (points to the mountain of empty watch boxes on the floor). could u come back 45mins later?" hmmm... i duno whether to laugh or cry. eh, its christmas shopping period leh. and peak hour! how can do stock check or some other clearin things, and den tell ur customers to come back like an hour later? tsk tsk.. shakes head.

and so, i went to takashimaya. the sales person there more friendly and helpful. i also 二话不说 pointed to the one i wanted and told her i wan a new piece. hahahahha... YAY!!!! finally got my hebe watch. hahahahahha

Hebe's edition is the pink one. luckily hers is the kind that i like. cos ella's is all black, and digital, very man (obviously, hehe) and selina's edition also nice n pink, but its round face... since my 1st baby-G is round face, i'd prefer sth different. so its very 刚刚好 that hebe's is rectangular. hehehehe!!

No comments: