Thursday, December 13, 2007

its so cooling at night!

ok, my room temperature is 26.5 degree celcius!!! its been so cooling these few days man! i love it!! i havent on my fan for some time, saved quite abit of electric bills, hehe!! and by the way, my house does not have aircon, and we can still live comfortably. and these few weeks have been so cooling at night, that i use my blanket. my feet feels cold rather easily. so yes, no aircon, didnt on the fan, and i still use blanket. tats how cooling it's been. hee.

speaking of aircon, im reminded of sth... tat time i went holland, i asked a friend whether she wants to go along. (cos i tink SIA had a "4 to go" promotion for flights to amsterdam, so my mom asked me to jio a friend, to make up the numbers, haha) anyway, i told my friend that i have a spare room, so she does not need to worry abt accomodation. and the 1st thing she asked me was "got aircon not?" when i heard tat response, in my mind i was like "what????" with lotsa exclamation marks too. how pampered is this girl??? i mean, i tot she'll be concerned with being paisay for 'intruding' etc. but the 1st thing's on her mind is AIRCON??? did she not know anythin abt temperature differences between tropical and temperate zones? i'm sorry but she seems so 孤陋寡闻. anyway, tryin not to sound like she's an idiot, i went "we have heater. we'll be in holland, located in europe. 冷死 already still want aircon??"

ok in the end, due to... i duno, her parents' objection to her travellin to holland? or some other reason i forgot, anyway, i should be glad she didnt go with me. otherwise i'll be so pissed with her all-time pampered attitude n stuff like that.

No comments: