Tuesday, January 29, 2008

dinner at pariss...

my auntie and cousin came visiting from holland.. they staying here for 2 weeks, time flies and they'll be flying back this wed! hahaha.. at first i thought my cousin will be so bored that we'll end up watching a ton of movies.. but so far, we only watched one leh... "27 dresses", and she also not say VERY bored, i even play NDS with her. lol. cos her sister (also my cousin lah) came a year ago, she was SO bored, that i watched like 4 movies with her. hahahhaa.. nothing to do mah.


we went to the pariss buffet loh... i think for international buffet, pariss is not bad. except that the food is not say very nice lah.. and its super expensive! oh well, my auntie and my mom have a thing for buffets i guess. lol.

to make my money's worth... i chiong all the crayfish, baby lobster, sashimi, shark's fin, scallop, steak... eh, the cheese cakes are surprisingly yummy! oh yah, i had a difficult time eating the crayfish... my cousin took a photo while i was disecting the shell fish... so scared the thing goes flying...

anyway, my mom to the rescue!





SEE!! thats what my mom's capable of. really power. we were oohing and ahhing over this 完美, in-one-piece meat... woah! whereas the meat i dug out was like in shreds. hahahahaha... den below the crayfish meat is the baby lobster. so cute!

No comments: