Sunday, January 4, 2009

batman action figure


i bought this batman figurine today at the toys section in a dept store. it stands at abt 35cm. WOO HOO! i've said it many times before, that batman is my favourite hero of all time. i used to watch the batman animations on tv when i was a kid. i can still remember the theme song, which kept the suspense well, making batman mysterious and very much in the dark. haha.

anyway, i was clearing my drawers in my room, when i realised i've got 3 frikkin drawers full of my brother's toys. power rangers, ninja turtles, biker mice, captain planet, megazords, last action hero, jurassic park... WAH! to think i've wasted my drawers space all these years. and i dont find any of MY toys! my barbie dolls, polly pocket, ghost busters, dont have!!!! very sad.

No comments: