Tuesday, September 18, 2007

finally~~

美味关系 is finally airing!!! yay!!!! 仔仔 is so cute! hahahahaha..

hmmm... few days ago, my mom asked me to look at a policy she bought in 1993. quite surprised that she asked me for opinion, lol. anyway, my mom said she wanted a policy that matures when my bro reaches 21. cos the its meant to be for his education. but turns out, the policy is for 21 years! meaning it will mature when my bro is 27. shit! i so wanted to find that agent and scream at him. its an educational policy, who will wan it to mature at age 27?? it so does NOT make sense. duh. hello?? 用脑想一想 man! and the thing is, according to my mom, that agent never showed his face ever again. den 14 years liao, changed duno how many agents, not one called or showed up.

anyway, my mom wanted to know if terminate the plan now, whats the surrender value. so i called the company up to ask for the current servicing agent, and i 顺便 asked the operator for the latest updated quotation.. i got a shock when i received it. the maturity value originally was double that of premiums paid, ok not bad. BUT den now, projected value becomes a few thousands more than premiums paid, ie, barely break even. WHAT??!! its not a big policy to be fair, but barely breakeven?? a 21-year policy leh, fucking waste of time.

not goin to name that company, but lets jus say that Life, is NOT great. lol

No comments: