Tuesday, September 11, 2007

i wana and HAVE TO lose weight!!!

i HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT!!


i was clearing my room and i found some photo albums on my dusty shelf. i was flipping thru it, remembering the memories and i realised, i gained SO MUCH weight over the past 2 years!! gosh!! this is the 1st time i'm posting pictures of myself here, the pic on the right was taken on june 2005 n i was in holland. den the one where i was wearing my graduation gown, its dated july 2005, one month after i went to europe.

i remember i gained abt 5kg during my stay in holland, when i returned, my friends were exclaiming "eileen! u've gotten FAT!!". yah, 5kg man! food in europe is like crazy big portions and lotsa carboh. plus, my relatives took me around n treated me good food n stuff, its difficult to not gain weight when i'm holidaying lah ah. u cant really see the fat here, becos its taken like the 2nd day i'm there, so haven balloon yet. haha! u'll notice the effects of good food from pics of my bangkok trip with shups n jane (i flew to bbk the day after i flew back fr brussels, lol) which i will NOT post, obviously. my face was so round man!! omg.

tat time i was tinkin, oh no, graduation ceremony's only weeks later liao, n i cannot be lookin tat fat and take pictures on one of the most important days of my life!! but luckily, i managed to lose the excess weight. without doing any exercise. yups! just like tat. haha. i tink its cos of the food here in singapore, less 丰富. den somehow, i regained to my normal self.

den NOW, when i look at those pics, i realised, wow, i looked so thin then! (not tat i was really thin last time, im comparing to now lah) my weight's abt the same leh. but my face seems to be so much rounder. why?? u friends mite have heard of my complains abt the head shots i took for my prudential card. wah lau eh, got extra inch of meat on my cheeks man!!

ok, i have to watch my diet from now on. since i've no time and/or too lazy to exercise and my metabolism rate is like slower than b4, i jus have to eat less of everythin. less sweets, less salts (bye bye potato chips, *sobs sobs*). ppl, jio me for sauna sessions!!

while i'm on the topic of my holland trip 2 years ago, jus tot i'd wana post some pics here.


tats me and my cousin. wow, jus remembered my hair was nice, naturally straight and long tat time. now my hair's like @#$%^&*-ingly shit!

No comments: