Thursday, September 20, 2007

stuck in toilet...

literally.

i didnt sleep well last night. i "woke" up a few times, and realised i'm halfway between bein conscious n asleep. hahaha. obviously, i couldnt move. because my brain's tellin my muscles that i'm still asleep, so the muscles wont move (this happens because it prevents the body from acting out the dreams). anyway, i remember seeing flashes of light. and i'm somewhere between dream world and my bed. wah lau, the feelin is so tiring, i could feel my shoulders very 酸.

i planned to go jb in the day. i got woken up not by my alarm clock, but by the sharp pain in my stomach area. wah lau, it was so painful, its like a spasm. it felt like the diarrhoea kind of pain, but not quite. i went to toilet anyway, hoping that by doin the business, my stomach will feel more comfortable. but i was wrong. i stayed in the toilet for like a very long time. can really feel blood from my brain rushin downwards, the very faint feelin. alamak, not AGAIN!? i used all the strength i could gather to get out of the toilet, and i saw my face was like so pale, my lips were white. i 想都不想 faster go crash on my bed to rest. had to give up on the jb trip loh. hours later, i felt better. wah lau. so angry, cos i 好不容易 can find the time to go jb, but den 就这样泡汤... sigh!!!

oh yah! my mom asked me to accompany her to meet the servicing agent of my mom's policy. the agent is a middle aged woman, the auntie-ish kind. anyway, in the mornin, i spoke to her over the phone, and told her my mom wants to withdraw some cashbacks, so i asked her to bring the necessary forms for the withdrawal. ok den met her in the evening. i brought the latest quotation with me, so she can to take a look. Oh, when my mom gave me the stack of statements and asked me to 研究, i understood everythin lah, i even calculated everythin out myself, drew her a table etc... but my mom didnt believe me, she said maybe different company got different styles of quotation illustrations, so let the agent explain better. LOL. but the agent like dun really know how to see the numbers n the correct projected value leh. she explain explain, den asked my mom "你明白吗?" obviously mom didnt really understand, so my mom said "我女儿明白就好了" hahahaha... later, she asked my mom to sign the form. BUT, i suspect she brought the wrong form. LOL. my mom wants to withdraw. so by right it should be a "withdrawal form", with boxes or blacks to fill in how much $ is to be withdrawn. the form she brought, was a "change of option" form... erm...

the agent took a LONG TIME to read the form she took. i almost wanted to say "err, my mom wants to withdraw, not change option". lol. i duno if she realised she brought the wrong form or wat. i didnt say anythin, wait she gets offended or embarassed, not very nice lah. after tat, she said "这里没有地方让我写说要 withdraw 多少, 可是 10 workin days 过后你应该会收到那个 cheque." i was like HUH? like tat can meh? cos my mom wants to take out $XXX a specific amt, not the entire cashbacks. if never write how much, how they know how much to write on the cheque? besides, its a "change of option" form she brought, not withdrawal form leh. hmmm... i was tinkin maybe the company operates differently from mine? so dont expose the agent yet. haha. but still, 怪怪的.

i find the whole thing very funny. i mean, for me, if a client wants to do withdrawal or switching or watever, i always make sure i have the correct forms. i even bring extra misc forms, jus in case the client last min wants to do other things. but this agent hoh, only brought her small handbag, and ONE form (perhaps the wrong one somemore). alamak. wat if my mom last min decided to surrender leh? never bring the form den 不是白跑一趟?

today (a day after meetin the agent) my mom asked me if the agent called to say need to sign another form. hahaha. even my mom tinks the form 怪怪的. anyway, hopefully everythin goes smoothly n my mom will receive the cheque 10 workin days later. but still, the form makes me feel 怪怪的. so im now checking out the company's website. eh? they have a form just to cater for withdrawal leh! "withdrawal form for survival benefits/cashbonus" thats the correct form! i clicked on it, and it asked for details n the amt to be filled it. THATS THE ONE MAN! so the agent did bring the wrong form. hahaha.. but how come she never call back leh? hmmm...

LOL.

No comments: